BYS Volunteer Program
The BYS Volunteer Philosophy: Use volunteers from BYS families to promote soccer in the Bemidji community, keep families engaged and involved in the entire soccer program and accomplish tasks that benefit the soccer program.
Each player (or a family member from the player’s family) pledges to accomplish at least 10 hours of volunteer time per/player per/year for the Extreme Futball Academy (20 hours max per family)
Examples of volunteer opportunities:
- 6 v 6 Tournament help
- BYS Board Member
- Committee Member (Fundraising, Volunteer, Facilities)
- Team manager/Parent Rep
- Soccer field maintenance: tasks such as goal repair
- Shed maintenance
- Equipment maintenance (nets, flags etc.)
- Assistant or Rec Soccer Coach
- Help with fundraising activities
- Other Ideas?